Saturday, February 10, 2007

The flight - II

Looking back at my previous entries, there are mostly a bit gloomy, wouldn't you agree? I guess I must have lived with those kind of emotions for quite a long time that the mood of my entries had been affected. Hopefully they won't be permanent on me. Oh, I wouldn't want it. Never.

So let's try something with shiny sun, colourful rainbows, singing birds, green grass. Oh well, you get the picture.

Now that I will be flying soon, I am suddenly remembered of a wallpaper I've made especially for my Mama. The correlation of these two, you ask? Well...


This is the wallpaper I mentioned. Click on it if you want to enlarge the small image!

I made it more than a year ago. I dedicated it for my Mama for some reason, which is kinda long story if I were to write it here. If you still want to know (busybody you guys...hehehe...), I suggest you click on the link below, which links you to the web page where I posted the wallpaper to be rated by people all around the world. I was so proud it got top rated on 26th December 2005 - 1st place as Today's Top Rated.

Animepaper - The Way to a Smile

Well, anyway, that's not my point.

The thing is, when I look at the wallpaper, I can't help but feel all warm and happy. The bird effect, I guess. And the birds remind me of my flight. That's why I remembered this wallpaper.
That's all really. Nothing really special. Sorry if I let you down.

I hope you feel happy looking at that wallpaper too.

(And feel free to comment the wallpaper!)

1 Comments:

At 12:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

terbang sejauh mana yang kita mampu,
namun jangan lupa asal kita,
jangan lupa untuk kembali semula.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home