Thursday, April 26, 2007

Why my blog was untouched for three months

*Deep breath*

Okay. This is where I apologize deeply for ignoring the hopes (hopes??? More like expectation, I think) of all of you who frequent this humble and boring blog of mine. This is also where I will explain in more detail why my blog was untouched for three months.

Right. So I really wanted to update my blog. But for some reason, my computer just refuse to load the webpage of my Blogger account. This essentially means no editing posts, no beautifying my blog with nice pictures, and most importantly, NO CREATING POSTS.

I tried thousands of times over thousands of days (okay, I know I'm exaggerating) to load the page but to no avail. Realizing that my incompetent computer just wont load the page whatever I do, I was thrown into a crypt of despair and frustration. I gave up any hope of upkeeping my beloved blog. I really feel like formatting my computer, but I currently don't have the means to do so. Either that or I will just throw the computer out the window.

Of course I did neither. I wonder who would.

After some time, I was bestowed with the realization that I could just use my friend's computer to post new entries. I can write the draft with MS Words, then copy it into his computer, and create a new post. As simple as that.

However, my idea didn't really came into fruition until today, which is about a month after that idea first came to me. This is where my perfected art of procrastination came into play.

I had already composed my new entry with MS Words. It was just waiting to be copied into a thumb drive and then into my friend's computer. But with the rush of revision and assignments and homeworks (what a lame excuse!), I kept on telling myself, "Oh, maybe I'll do it next week..." or "Ah, I'm busy right now so I'll do it this weekend.". And the amazing thing is how I used the same excuse for many weeks.

Today, I just decided that "enough is enough".

(I want to apologize to those people who keep on coming to this blog, finding nothing new, and leaving with a slight or big sense of frustration. I really AM sorry. From now on, I will try my best to 'entertain/educate' you with my (hopefully) regular posts. InsyaAllah.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home