Monday, May 07, 2007

Out the window. Now.


Now I feel like tossing my laptop out the window.

Remember how I recounted that for some unknown reason my laptop just refused to enter my Blogger webpage? Guess what? Now it can.

When I have all the free time in the world, it just had to act up. Now when I'm fatally busy and occupied, it casually decided to throw away its ugly habit.

That's why I feel like tossing my laptop out the window. Oh wait, my room is on the ground floor. Throwing it out the window isn't going to kill it. Maybe I'll go to Paris and mount the Eiffel Tower and let my laptop slam to the hard, cold cement pavement. Maybe not since I don't have the money. Yet.

But since my laptop is my ultimate tool for studying and completing assignment, I was split between flinging it out the window and letting it stay on my desk.

Of course I decided to do the latter. Else, you won't even be reading this entry.

1 Comments:

At 1:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terima kasih atas informasi menarik

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home